Monday, July 30, 2018

First full day of ministry from the eyes of Gracie and Bryce!

From Gracie and Bryce 
           
GRACIE::

 Hello Minnesota, long time no contact. Today we all woke up rather early after going to bed rather late (for me at least), so were all kind of tired but it’s the happy and slaphappy tired not the crabby tired yet so don’t worry.  After breakfast we did our morning devos in the book of Nehemiah and prayed for what we were about to go do- prayer walking and service evangelism. We split up into our four groups of four people and two groups prayer walked and the other two groups did some service evangelism. My group walked around the neighborhood and prayed for buildings and people, & the service evangelism teams did some neat things, you can hear from them sometime soon. Then we had lunch and an hour or so of rest time. After that we had our first day of Big A (VBS)! I’m with preschoolers & they’re quite a handful but they’re so precious. All right I’ll let Bryce do some talking now, adios amigos. 

BRYCE::

            Hey everybody! Miss everybody back home, but having a blast here in Detroit, MI. Today I woke up early to get ready for the day, breakfast followed by devos with the book of Nehemiah and then prayer walking around the neighborhood. We prayed for many buildings and Churches and schools, after we came back for Big A preparations. I have the 7-10 year olds this week and boy I hope I wasn’t that full of energy when I was that young! I was challenged to many games of 1v1 and each new and different child made all of them interesting. After the teaching kids went off to small groups and then later games and crafts. I have been having an absolute blast here as I get to see God work in so many new and fascinating ways. Love everybody and miss everybody back home!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us informed! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete