Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tuesday by Caleb

This morning I started my day going upstairs to help set up the breakfast bar. Breakfast with this crowd can get pretty rambunctious and might be too loud for someone who isn't a morning person like myself. But getting to spend time laughing and sharing stories helps me to enjoy every second.

After Breakfast we jumped into our Galatians study. My time with God was especially productive today, I found myself understanding the passages easier than before, and that was an answered prayer. 

When we separated into our teams, my team went shopping for school supplies for a Back to School program that Woodside Church is running. We spent time in prayer asking God where he wanted us to be and became drawn to, "oi" (Kevin just typed that as he walked by), we felt drawn to collect supplies for the kids going back to school in the coming weeks.

We made sure to stop at Sonic, per Mattie's request, and I got to enjoy my first Cherry Limeade, I was pleasantly surprised. We all gathered again for lunch and then prepared for Big A. 

Big A went surprisingly well today. My kids were all engaged in the story and we had a wonderful discussion about using our gifts from God to help others, with a quick lesson on sharing in the middle. 

Kevin led a very good discussion where some of us shared their testimonies and we discussed how we bring others to Jesus. 

And brings us up to now. As soon as I finish writing this I am hopefully going to take a hot shower if it hasn't all been used up already, and go straight to bed so I can be ready for whatever tomorrow brings.


Sincerely and Emphatically,

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment