Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Week 2- Day 2 of Ministries

Greetings,
         We had an amazing first week and are now into the second week here in Detroit! As we are now in the second day of Big A my group of 5 from Timberwood are growing closer to God everyday. Today we awoke up to egg bake for breakfast and morning devotionals in the book of 2 Thessalonians. After time alone going through the devotional we were able to come together as a group and discuss with Kevin leading discussion. We have had some amazing discussions and I have learned many new things about God. Service Evangelism followed and we as a group have been able to connect with a woman to help her find a place to live and a place to go to Church. Big A (Day 2) went well today, I taught on Faith and Works to the fifteen year olds out of the book of James and I feel like it went well, after much help from our group and from Matt (an intern here at Detroit Love).  After Big A we moved into dinner and then free time with the other Church here; we played games and by doing so we have made new connections to both teens and adults in Florida. I have seen God work in so many ways during my trip including; through prayer walking, servant evangelism, and through the fifteen and up group that I have now been meeting with for two weeks. When I’m here I feel like I search and find the Holy Spirit and see God’s plan so much clearer and I have grown in many ways because of it. See you guys on Saturday! 
                                             With love,
                                                 Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment