Friday, June 21, 2024

Last Day

   Hi! I'm Ella Owens and this is my first time on the Detroit Missions trip

     This trip has been a truly life changing experience. Big A (or VBS) has taught me to love everyone like Jesus and how much the fruits of the spirit can impact people. We started out our days this week with devotion time followed by morning ministries which was either a pray walk in Cass Park or the neighborhood around Detroit Love. We also took turns doing servant evangelism and led to God working in some pretty amazing ways. Big A was every afternoon, I was part of preschool so I hung out with the toddlers and got too see their curiosity and energy all week. I am so thankful for the people who encouraged me to come on this trip. I have gotten so close with this whole team and these memories will stick with me forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment